RC Trial
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

SCX10 Dingo

3 plaatsers

Ga naar beneden

SCX10 Dingo Empty SCX10 Dingo

Bericht van stefano zo 2 maa 2014 - 19:59

Hi Guys,

I went today in Machelen, as I saw you suggested this place and indeed I had A LOT OF FUN!

My Dingo is still full stock, with battery mounted on the front.

what do you guys suggest as first upgrade?

I have a 55T motor (which is very slow, but lot of torque) and a HPI ESC (I dont link it at all, but I had it unused and decided to install this), a 16 kg SAVOX servo.

is not that I am not happy with it, it is actually very very good, but I always look for more Razz

any suggestions? Smile

stefano

Aantal berichten : 13

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

SCX10 Dingo Empty Re: SCX10 Dingo

Bericht van Boussini zo 2 maa 2014 - 23:04

weighing down the wheels helps , also focus on a low as possible center of gravety,
Boussini
Boussini
Addict
Addict

Aantal berichten : 2050

Bericht van Bas zo 2 maa 2014 - 23:10

Basically, if you're happy with the way the car drives, don't change anything. These cars are supposed to be slow, as long as they can get to a nice walking pace they're good - you really don't need any more speed most of the time.

You will probably wear out a prop shaft in some time, so you could get some spares (from Junfac.com) in stock - just in case.

Other than that there's nothing you really NEED to change on the car, it's great stock. It's all about what you WANT to change: brushless motor & ESC, aluminium parts, other wheels / tyres, other body (or just more detail), shocks, other batteries, ...

I personally like the brushless outrunner setup I have on mine (standard 35A ESC, 1050KV Outrunner 380 size motor and a small adapter plate) because it's very energy-efficient.
https://rctrial.actieforum.com/t189-outrunner-setup-voor-onze-auto-s?highlight=outrunner
Bas
Bas
Beyond salvation
Beyond salvation

Aantal berichten : 2649

Bericht van stefano zo 2 maa 2014 - 23:24

Thank you guys!
For the weight, i read it toó late, but for the next time i will definetely put some on the wheels! Where do you buy it from? I actually need it also for my ROC drift car...

I have a brushless system un my rc drift car and they are great, but for offroad i prefer brushed as they are water resistente without doing anything Smile

Moving the battery from back to front helped really a lot!

One thing I hate, is that the frame hits the servo when is under torque, is there a solution for it?

I hope to meet all of you soon and have some fun togethere

stefano

Aantal berichten : 13

Bericht van Gesponsorde inhoud

Gesponsorde inhoud

Terug naar boven

Permissies van dit forum: